Our AT&T Mobility contract expires February 24, 2024. We're preparing now for the contract fight. Learn below how you can stay up-to-date with the latest news and get involved.
Click here to complete the 2023 bargaining survey. All surveys are due by Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
Get text updates by texting PURPLE to 49484. Click here to sign up for email updates.
Meet the Bargaining Team!
The bargaining team is made up of CWA members and staff. Below are the bargainers for the AT&T 2024 Purple Mobility Contract.
- Jason Vellmer, CWA Staff Representative - Bargaining Chair
- Kendra Williams, a call center Fraud Analyst from Local 6215 out of Dallas, TX
- Michelle Doty, a store Retail Sales Consultant from Local 6300 out of St. Louis, MO
- Mike Gemelli, a call center Customer Support Specialist from Local 6016 out of Oklahoma City, OK
- Frank Gonzalez, a work from home Premier Service Consultant from Local 6222 out of Houston, TX
- John Richie, a call center Workforce Administrator from Local 6200 out of Wichita Falls, TX
Once bargaining begins, bargaining reports will be written and posted each day bargaining takes place. You can find them on the District 6 home page under District News and by scrolling down on this page under Related News.
What Will It Take to Win?
Our bargaining team is working around the clock fighting for a fair contract. But they cannot win without the active participation of all our members. Our power comes from a mobilized membership. That looks like wearing a wristband, signing the Whatever It Takes cards, signing up new members and taking other actions.
Make sure you join the email list.
Get text updates, text the word PURPLE to 49484.